• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Upstate NY

HannDman

Local time
6:07 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Classic cars have been a part of my life since forever. My dad was a mechanic in the Army as well as a paint and body man back home, and my parents owned an auto repair shop for 20+ years. I grew up in a Chevrolet household but I’ve really gained an appreciation for mopars over the more recent years. I don’t have a car of my own yet aside from my DD, but a close friend of mine has a couple nice Plymouths and someone else I know quite well just bought a 2023 Hellcat. Personally, I really like ‘68-‘70 Chargers, and (this probably isn’t the place to say this, but) second generation Chevy trucks. I’d like to own one or both someday, but for now I’m here to watch and learn… and share a meme or two.

IMG_2263.jpeg

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

I bought my 1st one for $350 at 15 y/o in summer of 1974
68 Charger R/T is a great pick, be prepared to spend $$$

Welcome from the midwest.
A lot of us have multiple brands...including second gen chevys.
I think my last charger from Verizon was nearly as much as my first 69 charger.

Your friend has a couple of Plymouths?
Yeah, that friend and I would get along just fine I think.
Greetings, and welcome to FBBO from a fellow NY guy!

You like Chargers? Many of us had our love for Mopars fortified by a certain ‘69 Charger…

1698283912073.jpeg

P.S. I’m an old Chevy guy too…

Auto Transport Service
Back