• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Wisconsin-68 Coronet 440

Words can’t describe how appropriative I am with all your kind thoughts...motivated now more than ever! I was concerned about “sacrificing” a collector car to achieve a life long dream to bring dads 69 back to it’s hay day! Thank you all...stay tune!

Words can’t describe how appropriative I am with all your kind thoughts...motivated now more than ever! I was concerned about “sacrificing” a collector car to achieve a life long dream to bring dads 69 back to it’s hay day! Thank you all...stay tune!

Welcome from Missouri!! Truly sorry for your loss, that's not easy. "Sacrificing", you've already done that, it's your turn now. Let The Horses Run!!!!

Welcome from just down the road in Wausau! Nice looking project. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

D

IMG_0956.jpg
IMG_0959.jpg
IMG_0958.jpg

Been out driving the car, everything is running as it should...couple more pics! Love it!

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. So sorry for your loss.

You did a nice job!! Drive & enjoy.

IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG
I found the car oringinally listed on eBay, when it didn't hit reserve I tracked it down in MN about 3 hours away. Made and offer an they accepted, even covered shipping. Not sure on the history but it appears to have never been touched, interior is very clean for 52 years old, no way to verify other than how it runs only shows 82k on the clock. Just ordered AMD quarters, rear frame rails, trunk pans, trunk floor ext, trunk reinforcement, rear cross rail and rockers...it's going to be like xmas in October when all these parts arrive. Getting it welded up in November, then I will start prepping for paint. Here's my Dad's 69 B that I will be re-creating as a tribute.

You want to contact Norm Brandes @ Westech Auto in silver lake, wi Norm has been doing mopars forever, grew up out there and knows everybody. Has had his shop in silver lake many years, perhaps he can help.

Thanks for the tip! I remember Westech from when I was a kid, I'll reach out. Thanks!

AMD quarter skins arrived today, balance of the body parts arrive Monday, I'll start a project/restoration thread soon! New AMD panels look mint, hopefully they will weld up nicely. Stay Tune!

IMG_1160.jpg

I'm not sure how the crowd will respond but I always thought, leave as much original metal as possible. just my $.02

^ What he said in #34. Don't cut good metal off the car. Cut down the overseas quarters after you are sure of where the good original metal stops. Work out dents first, then cut out the rust.

Great info, thank you...I will retain any orininal metal possible wit

Sorry my tablet messed up...just wanted to say good Information. Thank you

Auto Transport Service
Back