• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello, New to the forum

Hopefulmopar

Local time
4:33 PM
Reaction score
I am new to this forum and hopefully new to my very own mopar very soon. I have always been a fan of Chrysler. I am 20 and my dad had a cuda when he was about my age back in the 70's. I would love to do the same and get my very own 70's muscle car, but being a student, this is a difficult goal financially. My current car is an 04 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, it may not be a mopar but it is a big rear wheel drive car with a V8. I find my police car to be very aggressive and cool and that's with a CV. A Coronet, Polara, satellite, fury, Monaco or belvedere would be even more awesome. Prices being what they are, I am looking for a little bit of a project car, maybe it isn't cosmetically perfect, minor damage, minor rust, maybe lacking on interior and maybe it needs a little work to get it running. The important thing is that I get my hands on the car while I still can, if I wait til I'm 30, they may be impossible to find. My ideal car is a 1971 Coronet 4-door sedan, yes a 4 door. I do not judge a cars beauty on the amount of doors lol plus, being undesirable as they are, it puts them right in my price range.

Welcome aboard, well going after a 4 dorrs certainly helps and their cool in my book... love the Furry's.

Your are not alone, four doors are cool in their own right. Bracket raced a 65 Valiant you might appreciate.

Attachments

• 1965 Valiant Effort copy.jpg
    1965 Valiant Effort copy.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 132
Welcome from Minnesota and good luck on your search. The only advice I can give is be patient and find a car that you can enjoy while you redo it. Nothing worse then having your dream slip away in your garage because you can't afford to get, or keep it running :3gears: just my opinion.

Welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back