• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello there, new guy from NJ

FabianC18

Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, hope you are doing great.
My name is Fabian, I’m from North NJ. I sold my 70 satellite last year and definitely regret that. So this week I bought a 73 Dodge Charger and hope to get it delivered by the end of next week. I’m very exited.
I learned a following some of the discussions here during the restoration of my satellite and hope to learn more when I start working on the Charger.
Have a great weekend and talk to you soon.
Fabian

Congrats on your finding your 'new' Mopar!!

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Is Montvale still the HQ city for BMW? I remember that from my time at a dealer in the late 80's.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Welcome ! Nice car you're getting, post us some pics when you get it. { psst... you're not this guy, are you ? }
1710004095449.png

Welcome from Monmouth County. Good luck with the project!

Welcome from NY.
We’ll be waiting for those pics :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal central Sierras

good luck with the 73 Charger

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Have fun with your Charger poject.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome .
The BMW HQ moved from Montvale to Woodcliff lake a while ago. That’s where I actually work. In the Engineering department.
And no, unfortunately I’m not a famous singer
Here are some pictures of my new charger. It need a few things like driver seat and rear brakes. But it’s solid with rebuilt motor and some upgrades.
Can’t wait to get it.

IMG_0285.jpeg

IMG_0287.jpeg

IMG_0268.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, you definitely need a drivers seat to get it to drivers status, and brakes are a great addition. :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome .
The BMW HQ moved from Montvale to Woodcliff lake a while ago. That’s where I actually work. In the Engineering department.
And no, unfortunately I’m not a famous singer
Here are some pictures of my new charger. It need a few things like driver seat and rear brakes. But it’s solid with rebuilt motor and some upgrades.
Can’t wait to get it.

View attachment 1624868

View attachment 1624869

View attachment 1624870
Welcome from the engineers in Burlington County!
IMG_3890.gif
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_3275.gif
IMG_3259.gif
IMG_3220.gif

IMG_3277.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back