• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello

SpaceDoggo

Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here and recently just bought my 73 plymouth satellite. Im somewhat new to the car scene and got the plymouth in hope to learn cars better. The plymouth is currently not working sadly but I do have a photo from when it was working! It is quite a mess but I guess we all start somewhere... the sticker on the hood says it has a 340, but it doesn't its a 318 lol (I'm replacing that sticker with a 318 sticker don't worry).

20231122_134855.jpg

Congratulations on acquiring your Mopar B Body!! Don't be in too big a hurry to drive it. Make sure your tires, brakes, steering and suspension are all in good condition before you do. You can get answers to all of your questions here, so ask away. Best wishes and . . .

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Welcome, instead of replacing the sticker you could always install a 340.

Looks Good! Like the wheels... Wildwood? Nj? Fl? Mo? Co? Tn? Wildwood Weed? :rofl:

Hello, I'm new here and recently just bought my 73 plymouth satellite. Im somewhat new to the car scene and got the plymouth in hope to learn cars better. The plymouth is currently not working sadly but I do have a photo from when it was working! It is quite a mess but I guess we all start somewhere... the sticker on the hood says it has a 340, but it doesn't its a 318 lol (I'm replacing that sticker with a 318 sticker don't worry).

View attachment 1608808
Welcome! Wildwood NJ?
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3259.gif
IMG_2778.gif

Welcome from Alabama, great looking Satellite. Probably won't be to hard to get her working.

Welcome!!
Rebuilt is code for "it ran when we parked it"

Keep at it, it will be nice when done. I like that style of Satellites.

Auto Transport Service
Back