• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hells Angels founder Sonny Barger won't be down for breakfast

"Women. You can't live with them and you can't make soup from their bones".
Sonny Barger
I think he mellowed out a lot in his later years. Age and cancer tends to do that.
Yeah - Maybe realizing you’re going to burn in hell for an eternity could play a part too.

Most his criminal deeds were against other criminals. A pattern that still resonates today in most street crimes. But he did represent a free spirt. Even if violence and crime was his reality. So certainly with mixed feelings. But it's still a soul that has moved on. So in that. He too deserves a RIP.

After riding with the Hells Angels for his book of the same name, then taking a good beating, Hunter S. Thompson wrote about the necessity of carrying a .44 at all times.

When Sonny B stands before our God to answer for sins committed and as the founder of a group of thugs known as hell’s angels it cannot be good. But who am I to say that he didn’t ask for and was granted forgiveness and salvation through Jesus Christ? Only he knows now.

That partial collection of the series of Schwinn bikes, "choppers" is AWESOME!
I had the Lemon Peeler! 5 speed shifter and the rear tire was a cheater slick!
I didn't see the Apple Krate (red) bike in those pix.

Exactly ! Too many people are quick to judge other peoples lifestyle. Last time I checked it was still America.
Gus
You’re right it’s still America - and we unfortunately have our share of pure pieces of **** that contribute nothing but decades of misery to others. He will be judged accordingly unless later in life he fell to his knees and prayed for forgiveness.

Yeah - So does he - within the gates of hell…. May he burn in eternity…… Unless….
There are plenty of people just as evil if not more so... Difference is Sonny was honest about it, he didn't hide behind a veil of innocence.. You knew he represented the dark side of human nature... There are plenty of people who scare me more than Sonny ever did...

There are plenty of people just as evil if not more so... Difference is Sonny was honest about it, he didn't hide behind a veil of innocence.. You knew he represented the dark side of human nature... There are plenty of people who scare me more than Sonny ever did...
Sure - but that really doesn’t change anything IMO…..

There are much worse, much more organized, and much bigger evil things in our country now then this guy and his thug gang.
This is not written to diminish the wrong that the man and his gang have done, but to add perspective.
What used to be considered a public enemy is all but forgotten and removed from the light of day in the shadow of the true menace to our society.

Auto Transport Service
Back