• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help bleeding brakes

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:05 AM
Reaction score
ask my lil woman to help bleed the brakes on the 71 4 speed S/C... im in my back under the car and tell her to pump them.
she is saying something but can't hear and can tell she ain't pumping the peddle.
after about 5 min and heard the parking break i got out to see what the prob was.
she ask me what peddle was the break. my falt i thunk she knew:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Three pedals, which to choose?

Like Paulie told Rocky when he was seeing three…

1696467845074.jpeg

im not putting her down. she really had no idea... just kinda funny training a 72 year old woman how to drive a stick. lol
and she will know how this weekend. not in a car with 500 HP but in something .. she will learn.

Coffee and bones = breaks.
Car brakes = brakes.

ask my lil woman to help bleed the brakes on the 71 4 speed S/C... im in my back under the car and tell her to pump them.
she is saying something but can't hear and can tell she ain't pumping the peddle.
after about 5 min and heard the parking break i got out to see what the prob was.
she ask me what peddle was the break. my falt i thunk she knew:rolleyes:
Don’t let Kern Dog read this.
:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back