• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP! Bucket Seat hex bolts needed (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA69RT GT

Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
Im an FABO Dart driver but follow FBBO daily as well as a diehard Mopar fan. I am hoping maybe someone on this side may be able to help me out as I am having no luck on the other site. I just scored some fairly trashed 68 bucket seats locally and I plan on stripping them down/redoing them once my "budget" gets back on its feet. For now they will sit until I can sandblast and paint the frames. As soon as I can afford the foam and covers... Ill send some pics!

Heres the deal: I need (2) of the side mounting hex bolts that attach the bucket seat top frame to the bottom frame.

There is a "N" on the bolt head on the 2 bolts I have. I have attached a photo and measurements. Would appreciate if you could look in your bucket-a-bolts and see if you have a couple laying around. Sincerely appreciated! I know one of my FBBO brothers will come thru. Hopefully I can return the favor... and would look forward to it. Thanks!

April pics bolt and cam 001.jpg

bolt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back