• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying cragar? rims

Hijinx

Local time
3:50 AM
Reaction score
I have these rims on the back of a 74 charger, about 12" wide, the front ones are mismatched, so i am trying to figure out what these are so i can hunt down some 15x8 for the front... or i will end up selling these and buying a matching set of 4.

I had some Crager GTs but they didn't look like those. BTW, if your planning on serious hp, I'd ditch those, uni-lugs aren't the best for high hp applications.

All of those style wheels seem to have G/T caps. However, G/Ts were/are a flatter version of the S/S. Your wheel is like an SST with 5 holes. Send a picture to Cragar. tell them you fudged a wheel on a curb or some BS, and you need to know the wheel name in order find a replacement wheel.

I have these rims on the back of a 74 charger, about 12" wide, the front ones are mismatched, so i am trying to figure out what these are so i can hunt down some 15x8 for the front... or i will end up selling these and buying a matching set of 4.

upload_2018-4-6_14-56-8.png
These are a true Cragar G/T, I'm not real sure what you got there, other then the G/T centres maybe??

I didn't think that cragar made a rim in that style ....I mean, I don't remember one looking like that. Hijinx has a hexagon center cap and mine is a round one . Silly question but does that reflect different years of production ?

Let me rephrase this : I don't remember Cragar making a G/T wheel in this style.

Last edited:
Just thought that might tell us about the year of the rims as well..

I just listed a nice matched set here of 4, 15" similar with tires and lug nuts.
I'm in Pa. so you can't be too far away.

Auto Transport Service
Back