• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help - What Master Cylinder 68 Charger & 4 Wilwood Disc Brakes

Evoking

Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
After finally being nearly done with the conversion my installer just noticed the existing master cylinder would not work with the 4 wheel discs. The existing cylinder is also on a booster. Anyone know what MC would work?

Hoping to find one locally here in DFW so we can be done today if possible.

After finally being nearly done with the conversion my installer just noticed the existing master cylinder would not work with the 4 wheel discs. The existing cylinder is also on a booster. Anyone know what MC would work?

Hoping to find one locally here in DFW so we can be done today if possible.
Are you using the factory brake pedal as well, I got the kit from Reilly motor sports that comes with master cylinder, firewall adapter plate, and adjustable pushrod to work with your factory pedal, they have it on the shelf and will ship in a couple days depending where your located. Ordered mine Monday morning, getting delivered today. 4 wheel wilwood disc for me as well

https://reillymotorsports.com/store2/16197.html

I am using factory pedals. Will I therefore need a full kit like this?

I am using factory pedals. Will I therefore need a full kit like this?
Yes from what I understand you'll need that pushrod in the kit and the firewall adapter plate since wilwood bases everything off GM style parts

Give them a call if you want to get it and he will have it shipped out today, good people over there.

Yes from what I understand you'll need that pushrod in the kit and the firewall adapter plate since wilwood bases everything off GM style parts

Magnum Force says only the MC and adapter kit are required since my car already has a booster making the pushrod unnecessary. I hope they are right!

Question, does a 4 wheel disc car need a rear adjustable valve?

Auto Transport Service
Back