• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi chrome dome air filter elements are available

Rd 92 west

Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Jim Hagenhoff has took it upon himself to have air cleaner filters made for the round chrome hemi air cleaners.
Selling them for $159 plus shipping.

It's awesome when someone steps up and makes a much needed part available for everyone in need!

I think they are black? I found him and shared it with Ed. Then I saw the k&N for sale and now I'm torn. I have a new one already, but a spare is nice to have.

heres the picture

hemi air filter.jpg

Ordered one at the nats, should be here next day or so

They looked good

Ps.
They are doing the hemi chrome dome
Oval style six pack / hemi
And the round 305v filters for most single four barrel applications as well

I will post some when mine arrives.

But yes. Orange rubber.
Round hole punched type screen
Thanks ordered one yesterday. Bought 2 45 years ago about 2 months apart. First was orange second was black. Disappointed with second one.

My car currently has a K+N in it. And they are discontinued . And haven't been able to find one anywhere.

So I Pulled the trigger on one of these .

I should be set for quite some time.

20230817_163403.jpg

20230817_163350.jpg

20230817_163301.jpg

Was this the guy at the Nats? If so they looked nice..

1642BEF0-CECE-476C-BEC7-053034447E39.jpeg

I was just able to find a 305V so I grabbed it..Almost the same price. Shame I did not buy them when they were available as you think they always will be…Otherwise I was getting one of these reproduction.

IMG_3929.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back