• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey its still me...

Bens69PlymouthSatellite

Reaction score
Hey whats up just thaught I would let all of U know I changed my username from Bens69plymouthrunner to satellite because im not making a runner clone after all!!!!

Cool, Is it a project or finished? I'm about to buy a clean 69' Satellite this weekend. Can't decide what to do with it. What's your plans now?

Ben, You were going to trade it the other day? Hope it gets done and on the road!!

Im gonna start on the project soon,gonna be ordering some sheet metal from AMD soon,money sucks right now,but im gonna keep the car and start going crazy with it here soon.

I like that Im keeping my car a satellite,thats the least I can do to keep something original. I molested the hell outta the car by pullin the 318,and droppin in a 440hp,tci trans,and 8.75 rear end,also pullin the front bench for buckets eventually.I figured everyone has a runner,not that I dont love them equally,just if I buy a runner it will be a real one,besides every one around here is a chevy D-Bag,they wouldnt know a satellite,and I do some street racing here and there,it has the potential to be a little sneakier,of course there is nothing sneaky about a 440,but they dont know it not a 383,sorry if I offended any chevy D-Bags,buy a real car.

Cool, Sounds similar to what i wanna do to mine although i want to throw the roadrunner decals on so people would know what type of car it is... (It's not a mustang or a chevelle)

I think it obvious its not a mustang or chevelle I think it can be distinguished by the fact that every time u stomp on the gas,the parts dont fly outta the car like a chevy or ford! Mopar or nocar!!!

welcome back.there was a guy that had a user name like yours only he had runner on the end.you should have heard all the things he was saying about you.:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

welcome back.there was a guy that had a user name like yours only he had runner on the end.you should have heard all the things he was saying about you.:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

:rolling::rolling: Yeah, I heard the guy was a real D-Bag! Was always talking about his friends in Columbia and something about drug lords :edgy:....:rolling::rolling:

Yeah! That other D-bag with the similar name needs to keep his mouth shut about what I do in Columbia...I mean what he does in Columbia.

Back