• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi everyone. 65 Coronet and all Mopars!

Thank you! Runs great too. Leaves a little bit oil and trans fluid everywhere I drive it... like a gift!
My car left lots of fluids. Old car incontinence at its finest. One of the reasons I have 3 large drip trays. Here are some photos as requested. These are from when it was being dropped out for the new setup. It had a torker on it w/850dp, drop base filter, TTI 2" headers. Car is a factory a/c car so the back end was tight with the heater and a/c plumbing. H-valve was right above the top of the trans. Everything cleared all around. New setup has many changes. See my thread in the resto section.
Updating the Super Street Mopar

3C16BE7D-9666-4F12-9009-4734F8848E60.jpeg 167743E9-F7FB-4F6F-ADC6-9F78650D4B34.jpeg 167743E9-F7FB-4F6F-ADC6-9F78650D4B34.jpeg

Last edited:
My car left lots of fluids. Old car incontinence at its finest. One of the reasons I have 3 large drip trays. Here are some photos as requested. These are from when it was being dropped out for the new setup. It had a worker on it w/850dp, drop base filter, TTI 2" headers. Car is a factory a/c car so the back end was tight with the heater and a/c plumbing. H-valve was right above the top of the trans. Everything cleared all around. New setup has many changes. See my thread in the resto section.
Updating the Super Street Mopar

View attachment 1267775 View attachment 1267776 View attachment 1267777

Very nice. Side to side looks like you had the room. I’ll check out the other thread. Thanks for posting the pics.

Some of the spark plugs were fun to get at. It helps to have various sockets, wrenches etc handy to get in there.

Auto Transport Service
Back