• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hmmm, too good to be true ?

jprather

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
1969 Mopar 426 Hemi Engine

Standard Bore Specification Honed and Cleaned Cylinders Polished Crankshaft Clay Smith Cams Camshaft King Series Main Bearings High-Volume Chrysler Oil Pump Brass Freeze Plugs Dual 750-cfm Carter 4-Barrel Carburetors Valve Job Performed Repainted in Hemi Orange Rebuild Receipts

1658155139947.png
1658155151822.png

Looking at the seller profile and other items super cheap, I am saying SCAM

Hit him up to buy it, I'm curious to hear which of the many scams he's going to suggest

Report it......I did. Get enough and FB will remove it.

Get the address, if he give's it to you go there with the $1k, maybe take a pistol with you as well though.

$1,000
I'll take 100 of them :fool:

Same scammy crap as the perfect $1,000 motorhome; the pristine, never-used $500 utility trailer or car hauler, and the "always stored" 35-year-old pickup that is obviously a $25K truck everywhere. All of that low-priced crap is designed to get your email/phone for BS scams

They're going to let me buy two! I'm on my way to the bank and then Western Union. Cam't wait!

i would have thought that FB would have taken them down by now

Here's a good one. A restored machine selling for $1,010. Where to start... The new tires would be more than the asking price, but it describes a nut and bolt restoration. The Title says Alabama, but the map shows Spearfish, and the phone prefix is Virginia. At least it has a good photo and doesn't have the popcorn text.

I take the time to flag them. They show up in groups and are easy to spot, but around here they have gotten smart and offered nice tractors at a price that isn't stupid.

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 9.33.00 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 9.45.25 AM.png

Auto Transport Service
Back