• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley Hyperspark distributor with carbs?

MelroseMopar

Local time
12:58 AM
Reaction score
Looking for confirmation on what I "Think " I already know.
I have the Holley hyperspark distributor and coil to go with my sniper EFI set up. I am taking the sniper system off and putting a tunnel ram and dual quads on it. (Nothing performance related all purely about looks, I love the sniper!)
I can find nothing that tells me I can still run that distributor, coil, ign box.
Am i missing something or does the Hyperspark distributor have to be run with the sniper EFI.
Thanks!
If so i will have the set, sniper efi and hyperspark dist, coil and the ign box for sale.
Motor is a 440

If the hyperspark has an advance you should be ok. If its fixed with no advance provisions than no.

I would be asking this on the Holley Sniper help pages or forums. I'd also love to know the answer because I'd like to fire my motor before installing it but I don't want to go through the whole Sniper hookup to do so.

I would be asking this on the Holley Sniper help pages or forums. I'd also love to know the answer because I'd like to fire my motor before installing it but I don't want to go through the whole Sniper hookup to do so.
Hyperspark is fixed. No advances.

Looking for confirmation on what I "Think " I already know.
I have the Holley hyperspark distributor and coil to go with my sniper EFI set up. I am taking the sniper system off and putting a tunnel ram and dual quads on it. (Nothing performance related all purely about looks, I love the sniper!)
I can find nothing that tells me I can still run that distributor, coil, ign box.
Am i missing something or does the Hyperspark distributor have to be run with the sniper EFI.
Thanks!
If so i will have the set, sniper efi and hyperspark dist, coil and the ign box for sale.
Motor is a 440
The hyperspark is controlled through the efi's ECU, so no-go with a carb.

Auto Transport Service
Back