• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hood latch assembly

howiedodat

Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
I just put an AAR hood (flat) on my 68 Sat. The hood latch assembly has been long gone from the PO and I was thinking of putting the latch assem. back on. Previously, I had a pin on 6 pack hood. I found a fellow on ebay that has the entire assembly(striker, latch, saftey lever, release lever, spring. However, it's for a 69 Coronet. He can't/won't commit to it being the same as a Plymouth. I have no idea as I have nothing to compare it to. Any help ? Is the Dodge B Body the same as the Plymouth B Body hood latch assembly ? Thanks !!

i'm going to guess plymouth only but here is a couple pictures i could find of my 69 latch

Attachments

• P6050192latch.JPG
    P6050192latch.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 234
  • P6050203latch2.JPG
    P6050203latch2.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 230
Thanks ! I looked around a bit and it seems the RR and Sat are different from the Dodges. I'll keep looking.

Make sure the hood and the latch panel are both 68s, 69 has the safety latch in a different location, only off enough to not work.

Auto Transport Service
Back