• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hood letters

wedgie

Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
I'd like to get a really nice set of D*O*D*G*E letters for the spare hood on my '65 Coronet. Does anybody re-pop them? Are they interchangeable with any other year/model?

You know what I did on my 63 Sport Fury ? I found these stick on letters at a local Pep Boys where my friend works. They are a tad bigger then the factory ones but I decided to try them. Now if you look at the hood letters and not the girl you can see they dont look bad. I dont know what size your letters are but these were so easy to put on since they are stick on and they are plastic. I am happy with them and they should hold up fine since my 63 is in the garage about 90% of the time and when its not I am driving it in good weather. Ron

017.gif

Letters. what letters......all I see is the girl in the zebra bikini!!

I've seen them "re-popped" on ebay. Also the front is different from the rear, (studs on the letters in different locations).

Auto Transport Service
Back