• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Hooker ceramic coat big block B-E headers $150 can deliver to the 'Nats

• Thread starter Deleted member 214
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 214

Contact seller
Hooker Competition Headers, ceramic coat HOK-5903HKR. They fit 67-74 B and Challenger 70-74. These have 16 gauge tubes with thick flanges. They were on my car for maybe 1,500 miles; I went back to factory manifolds. The finish is peeling off. They are $470 new at Summit Racing, but I'll take $150 or best offer. If you want power and quality and don't care about looks that much, these are for you. Local pickup in Cleveland, or I can deliver to the Mopar Nats in Columbus, OH next weekend. PM me for details.

Attachments

• Headers.JPG
    Headers.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 590
One of the Kansas guys on the Mopar Trader Page on FB is looking for those. I just sent him a link to your thread. :D

I found a box for them, but UPS says it is oversized so shipping to California, for instance, would be $90.

I found a box for them, but UPS says it is oversized so shipping to California, for instance, would be $90.

That's one of the main reasons I quit doing high temp ceramic coatings a few years ago. The shipping costs back and forth were just too prohibitive for my customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back