• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long should I wait?

Funny enough after I made this post about 4 hours passed and they called me. I told them they had to get it out of here within the next 2 weeks. They said they would try and get it done. We will see how this works out. His wife says they are up in the mountains and do not get great cell phone reception. I guess that's fair to say.

His wife says they are up in the mountains and do not get great cell phone reception.
1681443442138.jpeg

Text will usually go though where a call can't.

...plus you have written record.

Funny enough after I made this post about 4 hours passed and they called me. I told them they had to get it out of here within the next 2 weeks. They said they would try and get it done. We will see how this works out. His wife says they are up in the mountains and do not get great cell phone reception. I guess that's fair to say.
So they have pretty good internet though and read the forum ! :lol:

Well I posted this thread on April 12th. I told them they had 2 weeks to come and get this stuff. Since the one reply they did not return any other calls or messages. I am about to start listing this stuff on here.. LMAO I know a few things are decent and worth keeping. Rebuilt 360LA and a TCI transmission. But they will need to be checked out since they spent time in his garage. A bunch of barracuda parts nothing show worthy but stuff like hood call outs and a couple doors rear seats and glass.

Well just discovered a set of mopar super stock rear leafs for an a body. Need to be cleaned up but look newish.

IMG_6294.jpeg

More stuff lol
360,904 and a fiberglass trunk lid for a notchback barracuda.

IMG_6298.jpeg

IMG_6297.jpeg

IMG_6296.jpeg

Amazing.
I mean it's amazing what people will just leave behind. Why didn't the guy just sell the stuff for $500 and let someone else be happy with it if he was just going to stick you with it and get nothing out of the stuff he accumulated? Apparently moving off to wherever was more important then arranging to take his collection along.

Amazing.
I mean it's amazing what people will just leave behind. Why didn't the guy just sell the stuff for $500 and let someone else be happy with it if he was just going to stick you with it and get nothing out of the stuff he accumulated? Apparently moving off to wherever was more important then arranging to take his collection along.
I don't want or have the room to store this stuff. But I think he is just hoping I will hang on to it. I need to have access to my back yard and I have 2 pallets worth of his crap in the way. I would rather him come get it. But, I can't wait until he decides to meander his way back to Georgia. He moved to somewhere in Tenn. I think Bristol but has kids that still live here or around here.

Well, since you posted about twelve hours ago... Have you heard from them yet? :lol:

Usually if I am not seeing some action by the third date,I am moving on! Oh sorry you were talking about car parts,my mistake! Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back