• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much for this General Lee Replica

troyintahoe

Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
My brother in law is getting ready to sell his General Lee replica. I think it's a 69 with a 318 auto. Nice paint, good interior, located in the Bay Area of California. The motor is stock, with a dress up kit and flowmasters. I would like to get some thoughts on a asking price for this car.

I tried to post some pics, but I think they are too big. I'll keep trying.

Thanks, Troy

If it is indeed a 69 which is the correct year, that will be a big help. I dont like when people use the wrong year car to make a General Lee. It is hard to say without seeing it. I have seen them on eBay fetch anywhere from 10 to 25 or 30 thousand. The 318 is not going to help it, but that can be changed for a 440 oh, yesssss.

General

He sent GIANT pics that I can't post. I did a direct save in extra tiny. Here they are. I am planning to list it on Craigslist for $20,000. B Body's only members get first shot at it at $18,000 obo. PM me for contact information if you are interested. I will not list it until this weekend. It's in Redwood city and will be on the SanFrancisco craigslist when and if I list it. Thanks again, Troy

general 1.jpg

general 2.jpg

general 3.jpg

Last edited:
NICE. It is a 4 speed or auto? Is the interior as good as the outside? I would say it should bring high teens to low twenties. Tell him to try eBay, I see them all the time on there, and they bring good money.... That is a nice looking ride....

Auto Transport Service
Back