• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to contact administrators?

I tried that twice and it didn't work, I think it's my phone but it could be me. Anyway, I'm looking at buying a manifold from a member b e e NV and was wondering if you happen to know this individual. I have tried to buy this part twice before from two different addresses and got ripped off both times. If you could vouch for him I would appreciate it. Thanks Dave

Ha...Neither the Moderators or Joey have any involvement with vetting members that sell products or services on this forum. Anyone can register here and begin selling. MOST are honest people with good intentions.
The best that you can do is look at the sellers "rating". A higher rating means that they have sold more things and the buyers have reported good results from the transactions. Some may be fully honest but are new members that have yet to establish a good rating, a lot like a credit score.
The moderators DO step in to squash a scammer when they are notified about them. They are good about shutting them down when enough complaints are made.

OK, here's a tip- DONT use paypal friends and family.

Her's another tip- how many posts does the prospective seller have, and when did they join the site?

BeeNV joined in 2020 and has 59 posts.

Looks like he's selling a couple of things.

That's a bit of a short timer/low poster for me to drop a bundle with but at least it's not a new member yesterday and only posts are in the sale section.

I tried that twice and it didn't work, I think it's my phone but it could be me. Anyway, I'm looking at buying a manifold from a member b e e NV and was wondering if you happen to know this individual. I have tried to buy this part twice before from two different addresses and got ripped off both times. If you could vouch for him I would appreciate it. Thanks Dave
I have a sneaky suspicion the third time will go about the same as the previous 2 did if you send more $ for the same manifold....

Anyway, I'm looking at buying a manifold from a member b e e NV and was wondering if you happen to know this individual.

Best answer
Neither the Moderators or Joey have any involvement with vetting members that sell products or services on this forum.

The moderators DO step in to squash a scammer when they are notified about them. They are good about shutting them down when enough complaints are made.
We actually do that before you guys hear from them most of the time. I just got rid of 2 that tried to get into FABO.

Joey,
You or someone else sent me a nastygram about posting my E-Mail address on the site and by not using a PM and kicking me outta here for a week. Here's the problem. For some reason, I cannot use PM's because a "pop up" says. OOPS we have a problem. You have used up 15 PM's and cannot use any more. So, if you can figure that out, COOL! But I was forced to try to contact that guy the way I did. Hopefully this glitch can be resolved.

Thanks.

1694120050548.png
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS ?

Joey,
You or someone else sent me a nastygram about posting my E-Mail address on the site and by not using a PM and kicking me outta here for a week. Here's the problem. For some reason, I cannot use PM's because a "pop up" says. OOPS we have a problem. You have used up 15 PM's and cannot use any more. So, if you can figure that out, COOL! But I was forced to try to contact that guy the way I did. Hopefully this glitch can be resolved.

Thanks.
You may need to clean your inbox. Here's some instructions. It's in General information/ Website facts. I might have sent you that message. NEVER post your e mail address or any personal information directly on the site. Send that to buyers/ sellers/ and members through a personal message only. Yes, I get a little pushy with the messages but it is for your own good and your internet security. I have found if I am syrupy sweet, the members don't take me seriously. Heed the warnings, we have seen it and know best how to handle it. How to delete conversations from your inbox...

You have used up 15 PM's and cannot use any more. So, if you can figure that out, COOL! But I was forced to try to contact that guy the way I did. Hopefully this glitch can be resolved.
You have one of two choices there...
1. Delete some older private conversations
2. Upgrade and become a GOLD Member - which automatically increases your mailbox capacity.

Your choice.

Auto Transport Service
Back