• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How would you like to stumble upon this ?

69500charger

Local time
3:58 AM
Reaction score
My wife works with a guy that had "some old car and motors and stuff" in the garage of a house he was renting. Stuff sat there for years, out of sight and out of mind. They invited us over when the owner decided to empty it out. Turns out he was going to restore the car but his interest changed, and it just sat there. He sold everything, the J code GTX, both hemi's, the 440, a couple dana's, some 18 spline 4 speeds and a truck load of misc. parts for $25K. He took the money and bought a PT Cuiser.

hemigtx.jpg

dynamicduo.jpg

I would hate to stumble upon that... becasue I cant affort the 25k right now!!!!!!!!

440brew..I'm like you..BUT I'd have to FIND the money in a situation like that...Hell I'd even trade my PT Cruiser for it..

SS

i dont have money but if i came across that kind of deal id find away to get the $25K

Auto Transport Service
Back