• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy from No. Virginia

OldBMXGuy

Local time
8:38 PM
Reaction score
Hello.. my name is Mike. I am living in Springfield, Va. I don't have a car right now, but hopefully after the last kid gets through college I'll find another. I have grown up around Mopars and have owned a few. I'm going to try and attatch a few pictures..

- - - Updated - - -

Top pic is my Dad, brand new '68 Road Runner, second pic has me in the back seat some day two mods including some GTX wheel moldings and in 1972 totaled

Black '74 RR/GTX was my first car in 1985. One I should have really kept.

'69 Coronet 500, 383/Auto

''69 Road Runner as I had it and the last picture is as it is right now. I sold it to my dad when the kids came along and it wasn't such a good daily driver. At least it's still in the family

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 123
:welcome: aboard Mike!

I used to live in Alexandria, Va., I heard they torn down Springfield Mall.

Thanks! I'm in walking distance to the mall. It's still there.. They left the "corner" stores while the rest was renovated. It's been back open for a few months now

welcome to FBBO

looks like a few nice Mopars

Welcome to the site! You've had some nice cars through the years. There still out there so put your kid on the fast track plan - then yourself and buy another mopar.

Welcome to the forums! There's all kinds of cars still out there for cheap, especially the later B-Bodies!

Welcome to the FBBO site Mike :hello2: Looks like your family has had some cool cars...thanks for sharing the pictures. :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back