• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Hurst Comp Plus mechanism, rods and levers

Status
Not open for further replies.

EWJ

Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New Hurst competition plus replacement shifter mechanism for A & B body cars with bolt-on shift levers (NOTE: WILL NOT WORK ON E-BODY, OR 1970-74 B-BODY!). Comes with rods, levers and transmission mount. Asking $435/shipped in the USA.

IMG_20220414_181836982.jpg IMG_20220414_181845671.jpg

Reduced to $395/shipped.

Still available. Can deliver to Carlisle.

Can yo
New Hurst competition plus replacement shifter mechanism for A & B body cars with bolt-on shift levers (NOTE: WILL NOT WORK ON E-BODY, OR 1970-74 B-BODY!). Comes with rods, levers and transmission mount. Asking $435/shipped in the USA.

View attachment 1269911 View attachment 1269912
Can you do any better on price ??Im in Ct 06770 looking to swap my 69 Roadrunner over to a four speed ,do you have a used shifter handle with knob Im Gregg in CT

Can yo

Can you do any better on price ??Im in Ct 06770 looking to swap my 69 Roadrunner over to a four speed ,do you have a used shifter handle with knob Im Gregg in CT
Send the seller a personal message.

Gregg- please clean out your inbox so I can start a conversation.

Gregg- please clean out your inbox so I can start a conversation.
Thanks I’ve been trying to delete conversations with no luck also trying to look at 440 in NJ no clue what I’m doing wrong I go to messages click all of them to trash ,tryed marking them read ,nothing seems to work thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back