• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I added some wheelie bars to the old girl..

Furyous

Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
Got her out for a nice drive today with the new wheelie bars on her and a fresh washing.. What a great day to drive it..

Attachments

• Waverly Hall-20130217-00112.jpg
    Waverly Hall-20130217-00112.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 329
And here I thought I was gonna see wheelie bars on somethin that absolutely could never need them and was gonna look totally frikkin stupid on. Man that looks great. Whether it needs um or not.

Last edited:
It did change the look... I don't get it over 70 and that is on the interstate.. Just get in and ride..

It is coming along... I think this car will stay with me forever...I have never said that about a car before...

Thank you everyone for the nice words.. I don't know if you can tell it in that picture but the wheelie bars are chrome and burgandy.. And I scored them for free...

Looks great and I did knowtis the colors, I have a friend with a machine shop that makes wheelie bars so I had to check yours out

Thank you to everyone... Now if I can just get it to stop raining for a while I can enjoy it more..

Awesome look. Any downside to having the wheelie bars on the street?

That is one cool damn car. Just the sight of it should make a chevy boy pee a little.

I have them set to 8" off of the ground.. So no problem... You do have to be careful backing into parking places with curbs... Other than that it is just like driving anything else..

Auto Transport Service
Back