• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am new OLD stock.

Welcome from Alabama, 67 GTX a great choice, because I have a 67 B body affliction.

OK-----pics?
IMG_6673.JPG

I used to live in Crosby, TX and many years before in Deer Park. What do you drive?
Have a 66 Belvedere I 2dr post but it's still being neglected and wondering when and if I'll ever get it back together. I'm about a 1/2 mile south of Deer Park off of Center Street.....and gradiated :D from DP back in 69. Used to run around in a yellow 66 Belvedere II with a black top back in those days. Good looking X you got there!

Welcome to FBBO - you have a great car there! I am currently helping a good buddy restore a 67 GTX with a 4 speed and 3.54. Personally, I love the lines and designs on a 67 GTX!

Have a 66 Belvedere I 2dr post but it's still being neglected and wondering when and if I'll ever get it back together. I'm about a 1/2 mile south of Deer Park off of Center Street.....and gradiated :D from DP back in 69. Used to run around in a yellow 66 Belvedere II with a black top back in those days. Good looking X you got there!
We lived for a while in the London Bell Apts. there by San Jac campus. Small world.

I just bought a 1967 GTX, auto transmission, AC, console, 4.11 rear. This is my first classic car since I owned a 70 GTX back in the day. I would appreciate any help/advice you can give along the way. I am NOS because I am older than the car.

IMG_6673.JPG

IMG_6664(1).jpg

IMG_6737.JPG

We lived for a while in the London Bell Apts. there by San Jac campus. Small world.
Those apartments are still there but not sure if they still have the same name.....I live in the neighborhood that's behind them....the street that dead ends at the college. If you haven't been around this area in a long time you won't recognize it. Spencer hwy is 6 lanes wide with a center turn lane. I moved here in 63 when all the roads were 2 lanes and there were lots of dirt roads and there was still cattle spread out here and there lol

Nice car, great color

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from another '67 GTX owner in So Cal, great looking car !!
This is the spot to be in, lot's of great guys here to help you out if needed.
Good luck with your project !!

Welcome from NJ. Nice lookin car!

Welcome from the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee!

Auto Transport Service
Back