• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Know very little about the Mopar line. I grew up with GM products so I'm gonna ask a lot of questions. Cuz I already discovered the left hand lugs!

I personally think the LH studs are one of the coolest things about mopars.
Lol, there's a LOT of cool things about mopars that I like - just that I hadn't thought about the LH studs.

Lol, there's a LOT of cool things about mopars that I like - just that I hadn't thought about the LH studs.
I really do like those little Mopar traits such as the Pentastar on the passenger side- cool
440+6- super cool
Pistol grip and Hemi- Steve McQueen cool :thumbsup:

I personally think the LH studs are one of the coolest things about mopars.
Not really a mopar thing though. Got a pre 1965 Olds, Pontiac or Buick? They also had the LH nuts. Heavy duty Fords (F-350 with dual wheels) still used them up to the mid 1980s. 1960s Alfa Romeo, anyone? How about Rolls Royce and Bentley still using LH nuts up until 1998? And still very common on full sized semi trailers. Yet somehow when a left hand nut is mentioned, everyone assumes it's a Chrysler product.

At least Rolls had directions stamped on the actual nut!
1687491612402.png

Awesome 'like-new' appearing Coronet there Billy! Welcome to the group.

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back