• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need a Time Machine.

If the full wheel covers* were "standard", wouldn't you have to delete or option down, to get dog dishes?

*...and didn't that particular wheel cover get made especially for the Charger?

Doesn't make sense for them to come without it.

If the full wheel covers* were "standard", wouldn't you have to delete or option down, to get dog dishes?

*...and didn't that particular wheel cover get made especially for the Charger?

Doesn't make sense for them to come without it.
Yes there's no proof of anything other than standard wheel covers. Possibly someone's dead uncle Jimmy saw one.
And those covers did come on some C body's too.

There was the optional mag style cover. Not sure if they were available in 66.

In 1966 the “deluxe” hubcap was standard, and there were no options. The “Mag” covers were available in 67 as were the “Road” wheels
1707226326178.jpeg

Interesting that the group 354 option package included power steering but not power brakes. That's the way my car was optioned, plus the 361, A/C and clock.

LOTS of 66/67 B body cars with PS but not PB.

You would think more Chargers, 500's and Satellites and 67 R/T's and GTX's would have them but they don't.

In my travels PB in 66/67 is extremely rare.

I should add, none of my current 66 or 67 cars have it, not my 383 66 or my 67 wagon.

...and none of the previous 66 or 67 cars I've owned have had it.

Come to think of it, none of the 66 or 67 cars any of my friends have owned have had it either, not even the oddly optioned 66 500 SE trailer package car a friend parted out.

Auto Transport Service
Back