• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you drag race in Detroit... Say goodbye to your car.

Can't outrun a helicopter? Oh, yeah you can. Some guy did it in a stolen Hellcat.

Why is anyone still living in Detroit?
Why are these idiots taking video and posting it? Hey, ya'll, watch this...isn't going to end well.

News bulletin reported on TV by a guy who looks like he spends more time with his hair dryer than he does with a wrench. :gay:

He looks like a douche.

image.jpeg

You can drive down the street backwards with your *** hanging out the window and you'll never see a cop in Detroit. I work there almost every day, and unless they SEE you shooting someone, they aren't gonna bother you.

Truthfully, there should be a designated track for these activities in Detroit! Let's be honest, Detroiters could be doing worse things, watch the news in any large city! James Craig, former police chief did a hell of a job during all the foolishness during the pandemic. Detroit cops are probably the best around. They have a tough job and as long as you're not car jacking or doing armed home invasions they pretty much let you be. 440'

Last edited:
Not sure about Detroit but as far as I'm concerned anywhere they close a race track you should be able to Street Race without repercussions. It's so hard to build a track and yet one whiney NIMBY or greedy developer and they get shut down.

Nothing but a revenue grab.

There is no money in enforcing the Law, the Left even calls it Racist to enforce Laws. Most criminals don't pay fines and it costs a lot to jail them. The lack of money make the Courts and Law enforcement under pressure to accept Bribes from the GOV or other entities that want them to change to Woke Policies.

Portland was just complaining about having only 1 traffic control officer as all the rest have been reassigned to fill the retirements and others that have quit due to Leftist policies. https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...land/283-600087cc-248f-4775-b64a-a4f1a1ae42d2
"
Portland is down to one full-time traffic officer as speeding tickets plummet"
"When I first came to the traffic division, we had 35 motorcycles and probably 10 or 12 cars back in 2009. And before they dismantled everything, we were down to about 18 or 19 motorcycles and one car. And now we're down to one motorcycle full-time," Sgt. Engstrom said.

Dismantling refers to the reassignment of officers in the traffic division to help with staffing shortages within precinct. Portland police staffing dropped from 934 sworn officers in June 2020 to 554 in June 2021.
--------------------
This leaves the average tax paying vehicle owner that will pay their tickets as one of the last source of revenue for these PDs, expect more speeding cameras to take up the slack. Looks like they are even just using video as evidence to seize property and issue citations as there are not enough Officers to actually witness the crimes.

Look out
Chucky Davis & Johnny Quick
(street outlaws fame from Detriot)
I guess it's for the people that don't pay for the privileges
Yes
I know al to well, all their stuff is staged,
permits, lighting & ambulance
even LEO's blocking off & guarding roads too

There is no money in enforcing the Law, the Left even calls it Racist to enforce Laws. Most criminals don't pay fines and it costs a lot to jail them. The lack of money make the Courts and Law enforcement under pressure to accept Bribes from the GOV or other entities that want them to change to Woke Policies.

Portland was just complaining about having only 1 traffic control officer as all the rest have been reassigned to fill the retirements and others that have quit due to Leftist policies. https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...land/283-600087cc-248f-4775-b64a-a4f1a1ae42d2
"
Portland is down to one full-time traffic officer as speeding tickets plummet"
"When I first came to the traffic division, we had 35 motorcycles and probably 10 or 12 cars back in 2009. And before they dismantled everything, we were down to about 18 or 19 motorcycles and one car. And now we're down to one motorcycle full-time," Sgt. Engstrom said.

Dismantling refers to the reassignment of officers in the traffic division to help with staffing shortages within precinct. Portland police staffing dropped from 934 sworn officers in June 2020 to 554 in June 2021.
--------------------
This leaves the average tax paying vehicle owner that will pay their tickets as one of the last source of revenue for these PDs, expect more speeding cameras to take up the slack. Looks like they are even just using video as evidence to seize property and issue citations as there are not enough Officers to actually witness the crimes.
This is my favorite story. This will cause a head to head confrontation with local governments, (as predicted), when people realize their tax money is getting shoved up their ***. Dry.

Auto Transport Service
Back