• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB In need of 1972 Dodge Charger hidden tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC0331

Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score
Restoring my 1972 charger and I’m in need of the hidden head light assembly or whatever parts you guys might have! Lmk thanks

I have a set,I will check on the condition when I get home from work tonight.

I have a pretty nice set.

20221101_195607.jpg

20221101_195614.jpg

20221101_195631.jpg

20221101_195803.jpg

I built a shipping crate for the hidden headlight grille. I will get it packaged up and get a shipping quote hopefully on Monday.

20221103_123713.jpg

20221103_123731.jpg

You’re the man! Any luck finding the rod ? And I appreciate it. Btw my cell number is ********** if it’s easier to communicate

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to a swap meet Saturday and found a motor,rod and mounting plate. They are not in the greatest shape,but the motor turns and is a core to be rebuilt.

I went to a swap meet Saturday and found a motor,rod and mounting plate. They are not in the greatest shape,but the motor turns and is a core to be rebuilt
I went to a swap meet Saturday and found a motor,rod and mounting plate. They are not in the greatest shape,but the motor turns and is a core to be rebuilt.
Any luck yet on a shipping cost yet? And any chance you can throw that in with the grille? Let me know thanks!

I ended up taking yesterday and today off from work, I should be able to get a shipping quote on Wednesday

I ended up taking yesterday and today off from work, I should be able to get a shipping quote on Wednesday
Awesome I look forward to Wednesday!

You’re the man! Any luck finding the rod ? And I appreciate it. Btw my cell number is ********** if it’s easier to communicate
I guess you chose to ignore the opportunity to read the rules for posting a classified ad here? Please read them before posting another ad, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back