• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mar

Indy Cylinder head Swap meet - Indy

Is this worth a 5 hr. drive each way and a stay?

I usually do pretty good there. Two really big buildings. Like any of these shows it depends on what you want and others bring.

Is this worth a 5 hr. drive each way and a stay?
I did good there last year. I needed a long tail housing for a 727 and any place close around me wanted $350 for a used as is 727. Got one there for $200.

Is it worth 2 days or can it be done in one?

Did pretty good there today. Long day driving there and back in same day but well worth it. How did others do?

A bunch of us from Ontario used to charter a bus down to this event, but this year was unable to. Some of the guys were still going to drive down, however. I always was able to find good deals on parts I needed. I met a lot of good people there over the years. It was especially great to meet people that I had bought parts from over the years.

I made a couple of good buys. After lunch today some people started to pack up to leave and prices came down.

Auto Transport Service
Back