• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inner door handles

Mattias

Local time
3:41 AM
Reaction score
Looking for new inner door handles for my Coronet -66 HT.

OER have a reproduction set with part number MD2145. BUT these are listed as only -68 and up at most retailers. have also seen some retailers that listed the same part number for -66 and up.

Does the OER fit -66?

What have you used for your -66 Coronets?

What are the differens (if any) between -66 and later?

BB3BE770-BBE3-461B-A2B0-FA889F8F2D09.jpeg

C666E15F-D47C-4875-97C8-E8383F3E76F0.jpeg

The reproduction ones are nice.

Thanks for your answers!
I will probably go for the OER handles, but I will check the rechroming option as well. However, rechroming is quite expensive in Sweden..

Mattias, as '68 - '71 Dodge/Fargo trucks were available in Sweden as new, you might try seeing what you can find in the parts yards and such. They use the exact same handle as the Coronet.

Last edited:
I’m waiting for a rechrome quote. I guess the price will be one factor to decide wich way I go…

Mattias, as '68 - '71 Dodge/Fargo trucks were available in Sweden as new, you might try seeing what you can find in the parts yards and such. They use the exact same handle as the Coronet.
Thanks for the tip! I will keep my eyes open….

Auto Transport Service
Back