• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior for 72 RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

71ChallengerSE

Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for the upper door and rear interior panels in good condition for a 72 RR. I am also in need of black carpet for a 4 speed, black seat covers and foam for buckets, black 4-bow headliner, and dash cap or pad uncracked.

Maybe someone has something they never used or maybe it came with a car. I will be able to use it, its worth a shot.
Thanks! :upside down:

I have a 4 speed bench seat black carpet set NEW... never installed. I got it with a car I bought and the previous owner thought the 4 speed bench and bucket carpet was the same.

I do not have the original box but the tags are still on it. From a smoke free home. Price is $125 plus the ride... PM me and I can send pics,

Godspeed,
JON

I have a 4 speed bench seat black carpet set NEW... never installed. I got it with a car I bought and the previous owner thought the 4 speed bench and bucket carpet was the same.

I do not have the original box but the tags are still on it. From a smoke free home. Price is $125 plus the ride... PM me and I can send pics,

Godspeed,
JON

Hello Jon, the humps are different for 4spd bucket vs. bench. It will not fit my application.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back