• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is a 65 Sport Fury a B body ? or C Body ?

DeerBobby

Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score
Hello
my friend has a 65 Plymouth sport fury and he needs a new front bumper for his car and he can’t find one anywhere.
my question, is it a B Body or C Body ?
plus, if you know where he can buy one for it, I would appreciate the info on it.
any information on it I will pass it along to him
thank you

Fury model became a c body in '65.

First of the SF C

Thanks y’all ! i appreciate the information about it being a C body in 65.

if anyone knows where a he can get a front bumper around Waco,Texas please let me know. Thanks

There is a free C-body site link down below. Good info over there just like here! Good Luck! :drinks:

I know I have rear cores (albeit not great ones) not sure if I have any spare front ones. I can check,

They seem to have dried up the last few years. I would like to find a better rear one.

65copcar
if you don’t mind, can you check to see if you have a good front bumper ?
Thank you

Not an easy bumper to find. Last time I was in Az Desert Valley had a few cars with them. Also try Murray Park, 66 will work on the front too, the rear bumper is different though.

Hey ,I appreciate you looking for one.
I know those front bumpers are hard to find these days. My friend might be better off finding a whole car with one on it and plus, he’ll have other parts for it later on. Oh, If I happen to find a Coronet that needs a bumper I know who to call now Lol. Again, I appreciate it Copcar !
Thanks
Bobby

Auto Transport Service
Back