• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is RTE still in business?

subforry

Local time
2:09 AM
Reaction score
Is Real Time Engineering still in business? Do they not answer support or warranty request?

I bought a IVR3 in Jan and it seems like a defective unit. I have emailed 2 different address with no response.

What voltage regulator are people using besides the RTE unit? Classic Industries list one. Has anyone used it?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I bought a dash voltage regulator in Feb from them. This is the email address I received back.

[email protected]

He also copied this person

[email protected]

Contact Information​

Real Time Engineering
19352 Hilton Rd.
Springdale, AR 72764
http://www.rt-eng.com

To send money to Real Time Engineering via Paypal, use this address:

[email protected]

I would stick with them as their instrument regulators are supreme. They apparently don’t like phones. Just place your order from their web page and pay for it using the PayPal link.

Last edited:
Hello Subforry,
They were in business as of February.

I just purchased one off e-bay this past February after receiving e-mail from Greg Garner [email protected] to confirm my application (1971 Super Bee w/Rallye Gages).

He said I could order direct through their website www.rt-eng.com or through e-bay.

I chose e-bay to make the purchase simple.

Hope this helps you.

Jim

The classic industries voltage limiter is complete junk, have to use RTE part.

Fortunately I bought the RTE unit but did it through e-bay (same price if ordered through RTE website).

Thank you for the heads up!!!

Jim

Auto Transport Service
Back