• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there any way....

beanhead

Straining The Limits Of Machine And Man
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
...to have the page buttons appear at the top of the threads? We had that before the last upgrade.
I don't know if it's just an Android thing but if the buttons could be at the top of the threads that'd be awesome, thanks.

This,

20230304_121726.jpg

Agreed that would be a significant upgrade.
Or, back to the high grade we once enjoyed.

I also miss "first unread" (now called "jump to new") at the bottom as well as the top of the page.

its a phone thing. Its about space. Turn your phone sideways and it should be there....
Argh.. simple answer for simple people..:BangHead:

To reword the question..
Is there any way to have the page buttons at the top without turning the phone sideways, like it used to be?

There is no way to read moparts stuff unless turning sideways, which i believe has reduced their traffic significantly. As an example.

This forum on the other hand is excellent in the mobile area, except for tiny exceptions like this.
And I'm thankful for the work you've put in to make it that way :thankyou:

Is there any way to have the page buttons at the top without turning the phone sideways, like it used to be?

As I said, its a space thing. Phones have very limited space side to side, and it depends on the phone itself as well as some are wider then others.. Truth is I had it similar and people complained because they couldn't click on individual page numbers. I'll look into a better way to handle it and see if there is anything I can do.....

Thanks Joey and others, I appreciate the responses.

And yeah like RemCharger said I guess what I was asking was is there any way to have that function without turning my phone sideways.
Interesting that the page buttons appear/disappear depending on how the phone is turned, unlike before.

That said I do appreciate the attention to the subject.
The fact that the site owner responded (to someone that's not currently a paying member!) says a lot about the character of this site...hmmmm that must be why it's the best Mopar forum on the webz even with all the drama that us buttheads cause sometimes!:D:D:D
Thanks

The fact that the site owner responded (to someone that's not currently a paying member!) says a lot about the character of this site...

I try to respond to everyone.

Interesting that the page buttons appear/disappear depending on how the phone is turned, unlike before.
as I said, Im looking into things. Phones, phone operating systems, and software change all the time and a little glitch can make minor problems that are not necessarily noticed right away.

Thanks Joey:thumbsup:

Thanks Joey and others, I appreciate the responses.

And yeah like RemCharger said I guess what I was asking was is there any way to have that function without turning my phone sideways.

That said I do appreciate the attention to the subject.
The fact that the site owner responded (to someone that's not currently a paying member!) says a lot about the character of this site...hmmmm that must be why it's the best Mopar forum on the webz even with all the drama that us buttheads cause sometimes!:D:D:D
Thanks
Buttheads? User name Beanhead? I hope you speak for yourself....

Auto Transport Service
Back