• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Christmas Week

Jerry Hall

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:06 PM
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1671297433723.jpg

Typical Alabama weather and it has changed again. We will have a cold Christmas this year if the forecast holds. Best Wishes to all for a great Christmas and Happy New Year. May God Bless you all.

Merry Christmas Jerry. If I'm outside in shorts up here this time of year, call the fire department because the house is on fire.

Merry Christmas from the "Southern Reaches of The Great White North"

We can have a green or white Christmas in my neck of the woods.

A few years ago, on Christmas Eve, it was a nice sunny, calm day outside. Chilly, but above freezing. Since it was so calm, my wife and I decided to go out for a paddle (SUP, stand up paddleboard). After a bit, I heard a honking horn over on the road along side the river. We looked over to see Santa Claus out for a ride on his Harley pulling over to wish us a Merry Christmas as well.

Thanks Jerry & everyone else...
Have a very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas - Altered from Firebird raceway.jpg

To the billions of Christians world wide - Merry Christmas and God Bless to all everywhere around the world.

love it Jerry,may you and your family be Blessed this X Mas.

Auto Transport Service
Back