• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jayo Archer won’t be down for breakfast

Frank Mopar

Local time
6:07 AM
Reaction score
Name might not ring a bell but Jayo Archer was an Xgames motocross star. He died pushing the envelope. RIP Jayo

Sounds like he died doing what he loved...
R.I.P.

Jayden Archer: Australian motocross star dies after crash during practice

Australian freestyle motocross star Jayden Archer has died, reportedly crashing while practicing the trick that made him famous.
Archer, 27, was the first motocross rider to land a triple backflip in competition, at the Nitro World Games in Brisbane in November 2022. Moments later, he proposed to his girlfriend.
He was killed while practicing the trick at training in his hometown of Melbourne, according to ESPN.
Archer was a star of the Australian motocross scene. He secured a sponsorship deal with Powersports Kawasaki in 2011 at the age of 15, after becoming the youngest person on record to land a motorcycle backflip over 75ft.
He was a medalist at the X Games in 2023 and was one of only three people known to have performed the triple backflip.
Moments after landing the trick in November 2022, he said: “I cannot describe this feeling. This is so much more than a trick to me. I’ve dedicated my entire life the last three years, to this moment. There were a lot of obstacles and broken bones and knockouts, and I would do it 100 times over to relive that moment again.”

RIP.....27 is way young too be dead! I guess you can say the he joined the 27 club!

Last edited:
Those guys have death chasing them every day. Rest in Peace

Travis Pastrana on Jayo-

"He stayed at my house and was an incredible role model to my kids. He was a great human first, a hard worker second and a bad motherf***er third."

27 is way to young even doing what you love...

RIP Jayo

I saw that on my home page this AM, I didn't recognize the name

Auto Transport Service
Back