• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

john hoover, clean out your mailboxJohn

Hello Mcfly GIFs | Tenor

hey thanks, but this message does not appear when i try to follow the instructions "A menu will come up on the bottom of the page - Choose LEAVE CONVERSATIONS then click "GO" (that is the same thing as delete)"
I think Joey might have streamlined the process a bit recently. Go into your mailbox and click on a conversation that you'd like to delete. On the top of the page, you'll see a few options, "Edit", "Sticky", "Star", etc., one of them says "leave". Click on the "Leave" tab and a popup will appear to confirm that you really want to leave the conversation. There will be an orange box on the bottom of the popup that says "LEAVE", click on that and it will delete the conversation and make room in your mailbox. I hope that I explained that well enough. Once you do it, it will all make more sense.

Auto Transport Service
Back