• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just feeling this today.

beanhead

Straining The Limits Of Machine And Man
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score

20221015_172108.jpg

20221209_165250.jpg

20230309_122221.jpg

20230301_104104.jpg

20230301_104115.jpg

20230309_122025.jpg

20230309_131049.jpg

20230328_065103.jpg

:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Highwaymen is always a great choice.... Almond Blossoms are looking good, around here we've had so much rain most of the blossoms have been striped off the trees & the bees stayed in their boxes avoiding the rain.... Gonna be a bad year for the almond crop......

Highwaymen is always a great choice.... Almond Blossoms are looking good, around here we've had so much rain most of the blossoms have been striped off the trees & the bees stayed in their boxes avoiding the rain.... Gonna be a bad year for the almond crop......
Yeah scuttlebutt is it's gonna be a light crop...I swear it's either too little or or too much rain...but that's the way she goes.

Scuttlebutt? Don't tell me your a swabbie..

We all need to pray, we all need reminded we are “One Nation Under God.” United we stand, divided we fall.

How about some easy listening stuff

I know exactly the feeling.
Took a trip from New Mexico to
Boca Raton, Florida (1973), with
my left arm in a cast, wondering
where the rest of my life would lead
me. Left side shoulder, arm,
and leg paralyzed from a snowmobile
accident. 18 years old.
Now 67, and 7 grandkids later,
that song brings back some
powerful emotional memories.

Last edited:
Dang...everyone listening to jams so early?? Just got done with 2 hours of weedeating :(

Forgot to mention that three day trip
across southern America was on a
Greyhound bus. Very close atnosphere
to a train. I saw a lot of rusted
automobiles. There was apprehension
during bathroom trips on those
busses due to my physical condition.
Sleep was when I could find it.
I met an extremely varied cross
section of the human race. From
single moms with babies, (looking
for that sugar daddy), to the poor
grifters begging for quarters.
That trip made me realize no one
but me, would be able better my
future, and I thank my father for
instilling that drive.

One of my favorite songs. Thanks for posting that, I needed to hear that again!
I listen to all kinds of music and each song can take me to a special place and time. I get that and you're not alone, I call it a trigger or déjà vu. I was listening to that song on my treadmill yesterday and I played it three times in a row. Maybe we both needed it................ I hope some place inside you smiled, sometime through eyes that are tearing up without knowing it. I'm a man that can eat you for breakfast and down inside, I'm seriously a sentimental old man. My father left me things instead of my brother because I let things get to close to me and sometimes I never let go. Sometimes it's a curse. In 2009 when my son passed away my world changed. I've given away way to much money to people I think are in a sad place, because I know how dark that place can be when you think you're alone............... But, we're not alone, you never know what the person next to you has been through, everyone has a story. Enjoy!!!

I listen to all kinds of music and each song can take me to a special place and time. I get that and you're not alone, I call it a trigger or déjà vu. I was listening to that song on my treadmill yesterday and I played it three times in a row. Maybe we both needed it................ I hope some place inside you smiled, sometime through eyes that are tearing up without knowing it. I'm a man that can eat you for breakfast and down inside, I'm seriously a sentimental old man. My father left me things instead of my brother because I let things get to close to me and sometimes I never let go. Sometimes it's a curse. In 2009 when my son passed away my world changed. I've given away way to much money to people I think are in a sad place, because I know how dark that place can be when you think you're alone............... But, we're not alone, you never know what the person next to you has been through, everyone has a story. Enjoy!!!
You hit exactly what I’m feeling lately, almost like I could’ve written your post myself. I’m the same way as you, I have to be tough as nails for my family, especially in this world, but I have feelings too, and they get hurt sometimes, and I become very introverted, and just push through. I turn to music, and listen to all kinds of music because I’m also a musician. I find solace in songs, inspiration, motivation, and enjoyment, and sometimes a song like you posted comes at just the right time. I also listened to it again…twice, on my good radio, I just had to let it fill me up.

You and I are a lot alike, and it’s nice to know that other guys feel the same way as I do. Peace brother, and thanks for sharing again, it really made my day!

Last edited:
You hit exactly what I’m feeling lately, almost like I could’ve written your post myself. I’m the same way as you, I have to be tough as nails for my family, especially in Thai world, but I have feelings too, and they get hurt sometimes, and I become very introverted, and just push through. I turn to music, and listen to all kinds of music because I’m also a musician. I find solace in songs, inspiration, motivation, and enjoyment, and sometimes a song like you posted comes at just the right time. I also listened to it again…twice, on my good radio, I just had to let it fill me up.

You and I are a lot alike, and it’s nice to know that other guys feel the same way as I do. Peace brother, and thanks for sharing again, it really made my day!
Sometimes life gives all of us a small case of PTSD. My whole life revolved around me being the go to guy. At home or at work, I stayed busy helping one person or another. When you do that the weight goes from them to you. It's great, but everyone needs a break. I truly don't care for the thought that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, yeah right, that's a nice way to spend your life. Everyone has a vent, a method to release the pressure to keep from system overload. Everyone on this forum, that's on here everyday, use this site not only to talk about our cars and get information on a problem with a car, but use It as a vent to get away, we're not alone.

Thanks for posting everyone!
That song came on the radio and it was in my head all day as I was driving around the orchards and other places. We have two stations here where one is mostly 80s hits stuff and the other is classic country from the 50s to the 90s (I was never much into country but I was surrounded by it) both owned by the same folks. They're the only ones I listen to when driving, if not streaming something or playing a CD.
The scenery paired with the "good morning America, how are ya" lyric just gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling..
No matter how bad things seem at times, there's always beauty and peace to be found if you look for it...

Auto Transport Service
Back