• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just got this email from Mancini

VFilms

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Just an FYI

Hi,

This past November, we lost a huge contributor to the Mopar hobby, David Patik of Performance Car Graphics. David devoted his life to researching all things Mopar and bringing fantastic products and services to the Mopar community since the company’s humble beginnings back in 1976. 44 Years of devout service to countless customers over the years. He will certainly be missed by all.

I am pleased to announce that Performance Car Graphics has been purchased and is re-opening! All of the products and services previously offered will continue to be offered. All orders will be processed through the website, which is being updated and re-activated daily. The product lines Dave offered will be coming back in stock in a phased method as the company gets re-organized, inventory assessed and itemized. You can check stock on the website and if an “add to cart” button is not present, It doesn’t mean it is definitely out of stock, this simply means we have not yet verified stock.
All contact info will remain the same. The website is still www.performancecargraphics.com and the email [email protected]

We look forward to carrying on David’s legacy in Performance Car Graphics and continuing to help the Mopar community.

Sincerely,
Mike Mancini

www.performancecargraphics.com
www.instrument-specialties.com
www.manciniresto.com

Still reluctant to order from them after not getting a complete order and Mancini never responded to emails about missing Item and no packing slip.

Mike Mancini have something to do with Ron?? Relation?

Thanks @VFilms for posting this. I for one applaud Mancini for seeing the loss and wanting
to restart things over at PCG if nothing else for the other folks that work there. :thumbsup:

Is this in response to my post or did I miss something that got deleted?

I believe it was directed to @Carcinogen who appears to have wrongly connected Mike Mancini who's run Instrument Specialties & American Muscle Car Restorations with Mancini Racing... And wants to complain about the problems he's had with Mancini Racing...

I believe it was directed to @Carcinogen who appears to have wrongly connected Mike Mancini who's run Instrument Specialties & American Muscle Car Restorations with Mancini Racing... And wants to complain about the problems he's had with Mancini Racing...
Got ya, thanks for the clarification.

Auto Transport Service
Back