• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just joined 1967 fake GTX convertible

jam523psu

Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
Hello, couple years ago I bought a 1967 belvedere to GTX tribute in Orlando. The guys was a swindler and I've been slowly fixing issues and upgrading. I like anything with an engine and prefer to do my own work. l have found this site very helpful and I have used it in the past two years. Figured I'd officially join and post. Here is a picture of it at the local cruise. My 6 year old rides with me all the time so his car seat is a permanent fixture.

20220818_193323.jpg

Welcome - there's NOTHING wrong about a fake GTX vert.

OMG! A CLONE! Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I like clones. Lineage does not bother me. Enjoy owning a ragtop. I owned a fake T/A. My license plate said SUDOTA.

Scan duster 2.jpeg

From Illinois . . .
Welcome 3.jpg

. . . More (and bigger) photos please!

Welcome to the site!! You do realize your 6 year old will outgrown that car seat, right? :D

Welcome from CT. A real 66Satellite convertible:lol:. You have a nice car clone or not.
D1.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Nice Satellite/GTX Tribute, Clone, Fake whatever,
it's a real convertible, what's not to like ?
does it at least have the proper 440 (or Hemi) now, buckets & a console ?
to at least look the part :poke:

sad the org. owner was a shyster/swindler
there's always one in every crowd

Have fun with it, I say don't fret the clone tribute fake BS
the car doesn't know the difference...

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Nice Satellite/GTX Tribute, Clone, Fake whatever,
it's a real convertible, what's not to like ?
does it at least have the proper 440 (or Hemi) now, buckets & a console ?
to at least look the part :poke:

sad the org. owner was a shyster/swindler
there's always one in every crowd

Have fun with it, I say don't fret the clone tribute fake BS
the car doesn't know the difference...
Yup, it has a 440RB, 727, edelbrock 750, edelbrock intake, Hedman headers, true duals, 3.23 suregrip, electronic ignition, bench seat with column shift. Black on black on black. Fools people at meets but I just want to enjoy it and so far I do.

Hello, couple years ago I bought a 1967 belvedere to GTX tribute in Orlando. The guys was a swindler and I've been slowly fixing issues and upgrading. I like anything with an engine and prefer to do my own work. l have found this site very helpful and I have used it in the past two years. Figured I'd officially join and post. Here is a picture of it at the local cruise. My 6 year old rides with me all the time so his car seat is a permanent fixture.

View attachment 1459093
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3890.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_3156.gif
IMG_3073.gif
IMG_2869.gif

Welcome from NJ!

Welcome from another 67 owner. Even the C2 Corvette guys are accepting of fakes, clones, restorods, etc as long as everything is upfront. There’s even a C2 convertible owner on the Corvette Forums with a transplanted 392 dual quad Hemi and Dana60 in it. Everyone loves it. It’s all good.

Auto Transport Service
Back