• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB K-Frame 73/79 B bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijinx

Local time
5:43 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a k-frame for a 73-79 B body. Big block. Surface rust is ok, no major dents or rust. Prefer in the NJ, NY & PA area for local pickup but shipping is ok. PM me your price and pics.

no go on his charger, doesn't seem to want to take it apart. maybe he is trying to sell the entire car at once.

let me scope a yard i know of back in the boonies,its been a few years.
ive been meaning to go there but i Know ill get in trouble and buy a lotta stuff.
i have too much stuff,too many cars and too many projects already,
esp for 1 guy but hey...lol

maybe we will get lucky and therell be something worth taking off for you.
you just need the k frame right Not the bolts? nor the torsion bars?
so i could torch it out quick and easy?

headsup,i live in western ny close to Rochester so shipping would prolly be easiest,
and i usually ship off Fastenal dock to dock.

also,dim memory but your years used a rubber biscuit mount to make the ride more luxurious" narf......between the k frame and the body...
as in body roll and rotting rubber mounts,brilliant idea.
Dont use those when you go back in,go with solid factory mounts from 72 down.

headsup,i live in western ny close to Rochester so shipping would prolly be easiest,
and i usually ship off Fastenal dock to dock.

yeah only the k-member. I'm about 5 hours away from Rochester, either way works.

Ya i was just talking to my dad about that k frame again he said he would pull it. But it would be cheaper to buy the whole car

Found one... picked it up tonight... thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back