• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Keisler TKO 600 swap kit 66-70 b-body Quicktime bellhousing complete setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver70

Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Keisler packaged and modified tko 600 transmission swap kit. This is designed to be used in a car with a 4 speed setup. Meaning no pedals, tunnel, etc... You can use this in an automatic car, but you would need to supply the pedals, z bar, linkage, shifter/boot etc..

This is new in the box, was opened, but transmission was never removed from the box, other parts were removed for pictures. This was purchased in 2008 and never used. I was going to use it in my 68 roadrunner, but decided to do a stock resto on it and build it as it left the factory... only reason for selling. Plus the cars far from done and I could use more space in my garage.

Inluded in each box:
1. tko 600, specially modified by Keisler Engineering to fit a stock floor/crossmember of b-body mopars, street/strip gearing with .63 od.
2. flywheel, clutch kit, tunnel/shifter relocation sheetmetal, hardware, speedometer cable/adapter, transmission mount
3. new crossmember and throw out bearing
4. Quicktime/lakewood big block mopar to tko 500/600 bellhousing with block plate and hardware including the fork mount. This was purchased this year and it is sfi approved.

There is no driveshaft, but I do have a new transmission input shaft for a tko that I will include. Originally they would send the driveshaft after you measured, but since keisler closed, I never got one made.

This was over 6000 and it is all new and never installed parts. The quicktime was purchased a few months ago.

$4500 for it all, will ship at buyers cost. DSCF3347.jpgDSCF3336.jpgDSCF3341.jpgDSCF3342.jpgDSCF3340.jpg

Wow. Where were you a month ago! Wanna trade for a Gear Vendor to put on your otherwise perfectly stock restoration? Lol...

It was listed over a month ago... But I decided to keep it and use it in my 69 belvedere. I was going to use a t56 in it, but now I cant cut the new 1 piece floor pan I just installed!

Is the Keisler TKO 600 unit still available for sale

It was listed over a month ago... But I decided to keep it and use it in my 69 belvedere. I was going to use a t56 in it, but now I cant cut the new 1 piece floor pan I just installed!

Is the Keisler TKO 600 unit still available for sale

I still have it and would sell it, but if not sold soon, it will be used in 1 of my cars.

Still available, price is firm. I will update the ad if sold. I haven't got my car far enough along to install it, so it will be available until then. Could be a a few weeks or months... hard to say at this point. All still new in the boxes now. A modified transmission and the bellhousing alone would cost over 4k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back