• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kiss your dog and lose your arms and legs.

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
Remember the old wives' tale about a dogs mouth being cleaner than a human's? I never believed it since the first time I saw my dog lick his own *** and pecker.

Woman goes into a 10-day coma, wakes up with legs and arms amputated. Turns out she contacted capnocytophaga - a bacteria found in the mouths of dogs and cats. The couple own two dogs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/hea...iva/ar-AAFbNUp

Ya dogs lick their *** to clean it. I don't think they have any magic spit to kill off all those nastys.

I'll take my chances with my dogs ! Do you kiss wives ? do you know what's been in there mouth!

Watch two girls one cup you'll go for your dog Everytime !

Did you guys know that when birds have sex they explode?

Well atleast the one I had sex with did.

How many dog licks vs how many legs and arms amputated. You stand a better chance of getting hit by a car on your way to buy a lottery ticket than that happening to you. The whole thing is sad!!

Could have been much worse had she had the peanut butter out.

Something wrong with the story.

Don't know if there's something wrong with the story but I've never liked any animal licking my face. Now if they want to lick my......oh never mind.

Auto Transport Service
Back