• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List your car-related pet's names here.

SteveSS

Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score
We have the big male Newfoundland at 165 pounds. His name is Diesel.
His son is a svelt 110 pounds and his name is Nitro.
When the kids were little we had a cat named Shelby but he was too mean. We had to get rid of him. He kept biting the children.

seat.jpg
dog face.jpg

Last edited:
The dog we have now we got as a pup and the kids named her Charger She is a german shepard roti cross 120 pounds of fun
The dog we had before this one was a black Lab and I named her Dodger
IMG_20240228_000821136.jpg

These probably qualify:
Four shepherds, Mopar, Hemi, Magnum, and Cuda. (Mopar is the Black). The cat doesn't count, she's Blackout.

20240206_190723.jpg

20230629_075153.jpg

20231109_152445.jpg

Our recent litter of (4) barn kittens we named after cars we own...

- Nova
- Ciera
- Tahoe
- Dusty (named after the Duster)

Of all (4) kittens, only one survived their first winter, Dusty. We strongly suspect Coyotes got the rest.
I tell my wife the reason Dusty survived is because he was quick to get away just like the Duster he was named after :lol:

Dusty is the white kitten on the left in this pic...

IMG_5923.jpeg

20220131_154155.jpg
Dodger and Coronet.
Both full size Dachshunds, long hair and wire hair. They are actually step siblings, same mother.

We have a Beagle named Radar
A white cat long hair named Max , (short for max wedge )
And an orange short hair cat named Hemi, He has this sound that reminds me of a nice cammed up hemi at idle

We have the big male Newfoundland at 165 pounds. His name is Diesel.
His son is svelt 110 pounds and his name is Nitro.
When the kids were little we had a cat named Shelby but he was too mean. We had to get rid of him. He kept biting the children.

View attachment 1617402View attachment 1617403
Our Rott is named Diesel also. Here he is playing with the Semi tire swing in the back yard. He wips it around and swings the kids on it.
Also climbs the rock climb to play on the kids play structure. He slides down the slide also. Jumps up on the trampoline and jumps as well. He thinks he is human....
Another one of him and my Son keeping an eye on the hot rods in the driveway.

IMG_4173.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

Diesel.jpg

IMG9537441.jpg

3 cats throughout the years.
SixPack
Hemi
Holley

All our fuzzy-kids, have had human names. Mostly Russian sounding names.

Since I have kids, and let them name the critters, none have Car related names! Although we have 2 sister cats, and each kid got to name one cat. One named the black one whiskey, the other is named Mya, so Whiskey Mya, very close to my wife’s favorite band, Whiskey Myers. That’s the best I can do!

We do have a 3rd cat named Smoky, which you could say is burnout related, but it actually means “get close to me and I’m drawing blood”, sooo, there’s that!

Last edited:
Wish I pictures. We had a litter of boxer puppies almost 20 years ago.
We had
Hemi- the biggest one and only female.
Charger
Belvidere
Scamp
All of the owners kept their names.

Not really car related but this stray cat showed up in our tractor shed. I named him "Shaun of the shed".

100_1917.jpeg

IM_00260.JPG

Don't have any photos of our cats with car names (they've all passed), but we had a Tempest, Fury and Belvedere.

Dakota on the left with his sister Daisy. RIP to both. They were great dogs and very different even though they were littermates.

PC270028.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back