• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

long time FABO member, new to FBBO

speedracerx

Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
Hey gang... My names Bill, (my friends call me willy) .. I have been a member of For A bodies only since about 2008, and finally today joined up here at FBBO... Mainly because my best friend Bob is a member here and I wanted to be able to see his posts and share pics of cars that he and my other Mopar friends have built..

Theres a few of us in the group with B bodies.. and as I get time and pics uploaded I will post them..Me, I am an A body guy.. Bob is the reason I got into Mopars in the first place... He had me hooked on Roadrunners early as he had a 68 and a 69 Roadrunner.. But as the years went by I really fell hard for the A body... the Dart in particular... So.. thats what I have.. a 69 Dart.. I am sure there are several members here who also belong to FABO, my screen name is the same on both sites.. so anyone viewing over there can see my project.. 'project bills buggy' ...lol

At any rate, I just wanted to say hello and post a few pics of Bobs 63 Fury and my other best friend Bruces Cordoba...The first pic is of me and my wife Monica at the Mopar Nationals back in 2008.. My Darts first trip there.. I look forward to being a member of this site as well and seeing all the cool Mopar action here..

Bill..

Attachments

• 100_1502.jpg
    100_1502.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 191
  • dobie3.jpg
    dobie3.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 181
  • nats11.jpg
    nats11.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 192
Welcome to the site, Bill! Glad you made it over from FABO!

Nice looking rides, Welcome to the Forum.

Welcome to one of the the "other" rooms in the house.I go to FABO for the same reason you came here:headbang:

Welcome to one of the the "other" rooms in the house.I go to FABO for the same reason you came here:headbang:
Guess being a Mopar lover is the same sickness regardless of what body style you own LMAO ..

NO!! it could be worse,you could have HEMI-ITIS too,THERE IS NO CURE:violent-smiley-100:

Welcome! The FABO was the first site I went to outside of that "other" forum when I had my 68 Convertible Dart.

Welcome to FBBO Speedracerx!

You will enjoy this site just like FABO - Lots of good people and information

I too just joined FBBO after being a member of FABO since Oct 2011. I can not stop drooling over your friend Bob's Fury. Man I love 2 door 63's! And Bruce's car is in beautiful condition.

Keep the pictures coming - We love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger and 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my galleries

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 127
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.. I have loved being a member of FABO over the years, and I can see I am going to love it here as well.. I wanted to post pics of another good friend of ours, Cisco... he has a 69 GTX... in the group we just refer to it as 'The X' .. the last pic is his X my Dart, Bobs 68 Barracuda, and our good friend Davies Neon at the Mopar Nats in 08...

Attachments

• theX.jpg
    theX.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 119
  • theX2.jpg
    theX2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 116
  • thenats08.jpg
    thenats08.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 118
Welcome to the B-Body side of things, Willy, I love the GTX

Auto Transport Service