• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long time lurker, new member

DCDP

Local time
9:49 PM
Reaction score
Hello Mopar Friends,
I've used this site for years and finally getting around to joining up. I have a couple of B-bodies. I've owned this 69 Charger since 2006 and put it away to work on it "someday." It had a running 440 in it, the 383 2-BBL being long gone, so we rebuilt the 440 and put it back in. Last two years have been getting the body work done. It's a White Hat Special in original Y2 with black vinyl top and factory A/C, and almost ready for the road after I put the glass and interior back in it. I also have a 66 Satellite survivor. I bought this car in 2002 when I needed something to drive and tinker with. I bought it from owner number 3. I was able get in touch with the woman who ordered it new and I have EVERY piece of paperwork from 1966 to 1996, including the original window sticker, warranty paperwork, build sheet and gas mileage records for 30 years! It is a 361 auto, PS, PB, factory A/C car. 265,000 documented miles (including cross country road trips pulling a trailer) with one motor rebuild in there. Only the front seats have been recovered in the interior.
IMG_7755.JPG
IMG_8054.JPG
IMG_8871 Grille.JPG
IMG_8184 (002) 1.jpg

welcome and thanks for the pics. You got a great pair of toys.

Welcome from Alabama, two great cars.

Nice cars

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Michigan:drinks:You have a very nice set of wheels there:thumbsup:

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Auto Transport Service
Back