• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking at this car also, still think the price is to high, any help would be appreciated.

We all know a car is worth whatever somebody will pay for it but I would not pay that for this car. I would go 20 on it at best assuming it is a true formula s.

People need to think about things like this when taking liberties when building a car. You might think its cool but most others may not and it can easily kill the value of your car.

Matte black hides a lot of holidays in bodywork. I'd go over it with a straight edge & magnet. Especially lower areas. Check the rocker pinch welds, see if they are straight & that the spot welds are not smoothed over with fill. Same in wheel opening lips, trunk, hood & door jambs, valance panels,,,anywhere that spot welds should be visible under paint.

Auto Transport Service
Back