• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 1968 Dodge Charger previously owned

68poncho

Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
Greetings. Brand new to the forum.

I am the previous owner of a 1968 Charger I purchased in 1985 and sold 4 or 5 years later. The vehicle was a 318 Charger, white, black top.
Vin XP29F8B115664.

I purchased this vehicle from the original owner, a woman in her 50s who ordered and bought it new Milwaukee WI.

I have always wondered if this vehicle survived.

I still have the original owners manual and owners information, and would like to reunite the paperwork with the car if it survived. I was going through old documents in a file cabinet and stumbled upon the paperwork.

I purchased the car in October of 1985 for $1300.00. Vehicle had 55k miles on it. I sold it a few years later for $1700 to a fellow that was restoring a 69 RT and was mainly interested in my car for the interior.

I suspect my car was likely stripped for parts which would have really been a shame as it was a low mileage vehicle with minimal rust when sold about 1990.

Any info on this vehicle appreciated.

Auto Transport Service
Back